RED CELL/BLOOD LIQUID

moodymare1987

Visit site
Friends of mine used red cell. it didnt affect their horses, in fact one wouldnt eat it, but the other had no effect on what so ever, i think they found a syringe thing that worked for a bit of extra energy, its called event i think. i supose its like anything though, some things will affect some horses while some things dont xx

not_with_it

Visit site
I used it to boost my mares immune system when she was a bit down. She looked and felt better for it. Cant say if it gave her any energy though, shes already like a spring chicken!
grin.gif

RobinHood

Visit site
Propell Plus is much better than redcell, it really does work. I have seen very impressive results on a number of different horses.

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
I might be wrong but I don't think this will give you more energy but it might help your horse feel better in himself. Kossolian is also good, it contains B12 in it; a lot of trainers and studs use it to boost the system.
It might just be your horse is not fit enough for the work you are asking of him in which case the answer is to get him fitter with more work and a better diet. Failing that, a blood test by the vet will tell you if his system is below par/low range virus or something.
Sorry can't be more help.

EquestrianFairy

Visit site
He is very fit at the moment and we've had bloods taken for any virus's etc. All clear and no nasty bugs to speak of.
What about Naf blood liquid.. anyone used that?

JessPickle

Visit site
I have used Nag blood liquid had ZERO effect at all!!! Asked vet about it and she said a lot of clients she has have also used it with no effect.

JaneMBE

Visit site
when Harley barley was poorly we gave him NAF BLK.... and iron tabs.
Why not try iron tablets for now and see if they work, along with vitamin B's? Cheaper and you may see results.