Redmire/Olson/Prime stables feedback please

Auburnalia

New User
Visit site
Good morning!

I am looking at purchasing some new stables and have contacted a load of companies for quotes. Does anyone have any feedback please on either Olson, Redmire or Prime stables at all? Good or bad.

I’m impressed with the Redmire quote but quite honestly their customer service has been poor and the chap obviously super busy which doesn’t fill me with confidence. Olson have been amazing customer service but a lot of what Redmire include as standard is extra with them. Prime are a local company to me (Horsham) but are the most expensive of the three by a few grand with nothing additional (that I can see) for the money.

Quality is key as I want these to last a long time.

Any feedback please? ?

Muddywellies

Visit site
I had a block of 6 stables, barn and tack room built by Redmire over 10 years ago. From what I remember, I was mostly happy with them beforehand, but during the build they always appeared to be rushed. On completion I had a snagging list as long as your arm. The issues were eventually dealt with to our satisfaction, but I think if they had taken a little more time, most of the snagging issues wouldn't have arisen in the first place. I was happy with the stables, but not sure I'd use them again. It honestly wasn't a disaster but it all was just a bit more stressful than I think it needed to be.

Quadro

Visit site
We looked a several stable companies and ended up using a local joiner. Cheaper and much much better quality. I would look into that option if possible. Also then much easier to have built completely to your spec

Follysmum

Visit site
National stables were great. Good sturdy stables that are still wonderful after 11yrs. They were very easy to deal with.