Redwings..... will they accept a saddle as a donation???

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
I am visiting a Redwings Sanctuary tomorrow and I have got a brand new saddle that I can not use (long story but its an imported leather one and not really worth me selling) Would they accept it as a donation? I don't know if they sell 2nd hand things in their shops but if they can get £40-£50 for it then I'd rather they benefitted from it. I don't want to turn up with it and be told they don't want it
blush.gif

Has anyone been to one of their sanctuarys and can help?

pocket

Visit site
Redwings are always greatful for any donations, rugs, bandages etc, that sort of thing always comes in useful
wink.gif

GDB

photobucket.com
Wow...

Yes we do accept and are grateful for any rugs, tack etc that is in good condition.Being a charity who is funded purely on donation and legacy, any thing that we are donated, that will save our precious funds is of course welcome.
You can take it into your nearest sanctuary or post it to Head Office.. All details are on our website.. see my siggie.

Hx

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
Hils pm'd me back super quick and confirmed that they will be grateful
grin.gif
I will be having a sort out of my rugs in the next month so will take the excess up to them then.

I didn't even realise we had a Redwings near us, its only 30 mins away. I'm really looking forward to it
grin.gif

Theresa_F

Visit site
Yes there is a Redwings which was Ada Cole - between Epping and Harlow - 5 mins from where I keep my boys.

I am going to have a good sort out - I have various rugs and training aids and travel boots which are in good condition but I wont' need - I am a terrible horder and give them a call.