Regent Graftons? Or other brown comp boots?

Bounty

www.freewebs.com
Does anyone have any Regent Grafton long boots? What are they like in terms of quality/fit etc?

Or any other suggestions for BROWN long boots gratefully received. Unfortunately my budget only stretches to about £200
frown.gif

Halfstep

Visit site
I have the brown Konigs, they are stunning boots but I'm afraid they are over your budget. If you can stretch it a bit they are well worth the extra in terms of quality.

Bounty

www.freewebs.com
I have been lusting after the Konigs for a long time, but I just can't make the pennies stretch any further at the moment
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Perhaps I will have to raid the tack room for all unnecessary stuff and flog it!

Gamebird

Visit site
Brown Sarm Hippiques or De Niros are also gorgeous but rather expensive
frown.gif
. Currently top of my 'If I had a small lottery win...' list.

Jemayni

Visit site
I tried them on for fit - they were divine & really good looking in the brown. I didnt buy them though as I wanted black & the buckminster were virtually the same, but half the price.

Baydale

Visit site
My brown De Niro's are luuuuurvely, look like they're made to measure and are soooo soft. Sorry, got a bit carried away there.
blush.gif
They're about £280 so get raiding and flogging.
tongue.gif

Bounty

www.freewebs.com
The De Niro's might be a good compromise between the Regent's and the Konigs then!
grin.gif

I think my local saddlery stocks the Regents, so I will go and try them on before I have to flog too much of the stuff I've been stowing away and hoarding for years and years and years.....
tongue.gif

Halfstep

Visit site
The Konigs are too high cut to jump in anyway and v. stiff.

I've seen brown Cavallos which were stunning. I'm sure they were made to measure, but worth keeping an eye out on ebay?