Registering imported horse BE

Quadro

Visit site
Evening all,
Im trying to register my horse BE so i can compete on a ticket, it asks for a photocopy of the passport and a winnings certificate. He has no winnings abroad he was imported at 3 and thats the age i got him. What do i do to prove he has nothing? He has a fair bit BS but that shouldn't matter??
Thanks in advance
Q

DarkHorseB

Visit site
For an imported horse over the age of 6 you have to start at Intermediate ;);):p:eek: JOKING!!!!

I would imagine they would want to see either his passport with vaccinations that prove he was here before age 4 or some importation papers.

LittleGreyMare

Visit site
Think... With my horse he was fine on a ticket as a 4 year old and it was when I fully reg'ed him as a 5 year old they started asking questions.

Quadro

Visit site
I have his vaccination record but no import paper as i got him from a dealer :( I knew this would not be straight forward!!
As an aside anyone know how much the riding club public liabilty insurance is for??
Q

DarkHorseB

Visit site
I have his vaccination record but no import paper as i got him from a dealer :( I knew this would not be straight forward!!
As an aside anyone know how much the riding club public liabilty insurance is for??
Q

I am sure they will be fine with vaccination record as long as it shows he was in the UK by age 4. Mine was not vaccinated till 5 but here at age 4 and they accepted his fine

Quadro

Visit site
Thank you :) looked on the website and it says as long as he was imported before 5 its fine which he was so hopefully just a copy of his vaccinations will do! Fingers crossed!
Q