Rent wanted central Scotland

propersgold

Visit site
Reaching out as have tried everywhere I can think of! lol
Looking for yard/grazing to rent for business primroses.
Happy to rent long term and improve whatever is already there! Good tenant with previous references and proven experience also decent business plan and finances in place! The more facilities the better at the moment but happy to consider anything available! I have contacted numerous "empty" yards who have no interest in renting out etc I am struggling to understand why anyone would turn down guaranteeed income if they have facilities available! This is the last rung in my ladder I need as unfortunately at the moment I am not able to develop my business any further!

Central Scotland (all areas glasgow-stirling considered)

Midlifecrisis

Visit site
I thought I saw someone..Martin something ?. ..on central Scotland livery yards responding to someone’s request for a yard but I’m not sure if he was further east past Falkirk. Have you put a request out on the central Scotland livery yards Facebook page?

propersgold

Visit site
thanks for getting back to me! I have a few posts up on that page and all over fb in general but no luck for the past few months! Such a hard area to come by anything round here unfortunately!

Midlifecrisis

Visit site
I recall a private yard near Carronshore/Denny area up for rent ..4 stables..arena and land but cannot remember who was advertising it. What about cards in the local country stores in Stirling and Falkirk..Russell’s/Mccaskies etc. There was a place above Gartmorn Dam, Alloa rented out and I’m not sure what its status is at the moment. It’s such a very horsey area so facilities are snapped up quickly. Best of luck to you though.

propersgold

Visit site
I recall a private yard near Carronshore/Denny area up for rent ..4 stables..arena and land but cannot remember who was advertising it. What about cards in the local country stores in Stirling and Falkirk..Russell’s/Mccaskies etc. There was a place above Gartmorn Dam, Alloa rented out and I’m not sure what its status is at the moment. It’s such a very horsey area so facilities are snapped up quickly. Best of luck to you though.
Thanks so much! I enquired about the one in denny but like you say was snapped up before I got the chance! I have an ad in russells as well but never thought about mccaskies! I shall head over there soon! I will maybe have a drive round alloa and see if I can find the place you are talking about to see what's happening there!