Reolink Go battery

Sandstone1

Visit site
That does not sound right, although even when mine was outside with the solar panel I found it needed charging from the mains once a week. now its inside it needs charging at least once a week for a good 12 hours to get to 100%.

rextherobber

Visit site
Really?! Was it that bad with the solar panel in the summer? I think I will get in touch with Reolink, I have done all the troubleshooting things, and the battery is still only charging at 1-2% every 3 hours or so...Many thanks for your input, at least now I know it isn't normal

Sandstone1

Visit site
Yes, I was quite surprised that the solar panel didnt keep it topped up but I found it didnt keep it fully charged. I guess it also depends on how much you watch it too. I did contact reolink about water getting in the lens and found them quite helpful.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
I have 2
One indoors, one outdoors. Spring to autumn the solar panel keeps them topped up. The outdoor one stays topped up OK now but the indoor one needs charging periodically as they are in the shelter more and triggering the motion recording quite frequently.

Sandstone1

Visit site
I just use mine to check they are ok while in at night. I have a quick check maybe 2 or 3 times during the evening to check all is ok. Dont know why the solar panel didnt keep the charge up while outside though.