Replacement trailer floor

Joyous70

Visit site
Im looking into getting my trailer floor replaced, but I don't have a clue where to start looking.

I have a Cheval Liberte, floor is sound as trailer has just been serviced, however, I would like to put an aluminium floor in as im concerned my mare my stamp through the current wooden floor, she gets very restless when stationery and does some banging and stamping around.

Ive looked on line for Cheval distributors, but the nearest I can find is over 150 miles away!

sychnant

Visit site
Oh, bit far to use the gut who does mine, he's Lyneal in Shropshire. I would have thought there would be someone good closer to you, hopefully someone will be able to recommend :)

Merlod

Visit site
Tally ho trailers might not be too far? I have a cheval and they service mine and they can get parts from the manufacturer in france - they got me new dividers :)

Joyous70

Visit site
Tally ho trailers might not be too far? I have a cheval and they service mine and they can get parts from the manufacturer in france - they got me new dividers :)

Thank you, I will give them a call they're only 80 odd miles away from me.

irishdraft

Visit site
Make sure who ever replaces puts enough rivets in only yesterday someone was telling me their horse will now not travel in a trailer due to the floor moving as not enough rivets had been put in to keep it stable