Reputable Dealers in Midlands?

Coffee_Bean

www.horseandhound.co.uk
Are there any? I know Stubley Hollow and Safecobs have good reviews- but I'm after a young but sane ISH type... that won't break the bank. Am I looking for the impossible?!

So anyway, what other good dealers are there in the midlands, closer to nottingham the better, and any to aviod?
smile.gif

Pidgeon

Visit site
Mark Allman, Madeley Heath? Has lots from Ireland, I got Pidge from him and would go back to Mark again.

chris_j

Visit site
Janet George - google Indigo Irish draughts for her website or PM her through HHO.

Very nicely schooled IDs & ISH that have seen life as well so great to hack, cope with barking dog etc. A lot of the stock is homebred so you can see the sire & dam as well. She's based on the Worcs/Shrops border.

Coffee_Bean

www.horseandhound.co.uk
Lins1- I want a decent youngster, but doesn't have to be a worldbreaker!! Just something that has the potential to event to pre novice, and for the next 3 or so years just to mainly do RC and further my riding really. I want something thats green to bring on, but must have a sane head on its shoulders.
smile.gif

sw123

Visit site
I bought from Mark & Tanya Kyle at Queenholme.com and they are very good - often have the odd more RC type in.

MandyMoo

Visit site
hi amy
smile.gif
i would also suggest Mark and Tanya at queenholme...but they do tend to have the more expensive top class eventers doing like intermediate etc...which i dont think you are looking for...?

erm...i could suggest some people but they are really quite on the expensive side...which you said you werent interested in...

but here goes;
~queenholme.com
~oakwoodstud.co.uk
~kate beaumont at blidworth is the ex-field master for the south notts and she often has some nice sports horse types that showjump/event/hunt for sale...she asks a lot, but you can reallly haggle her down.
~and the guy who owns my yard (Boyd Cross - south notts whip-in) tends to wheel and deal a bit...he knows a fair amount

i would just ring round any livery yards and see if any clients are selling their horses? and google dealers in nottingham lol

good luck with finding the horse
smile.gif
xx