Respiratory supplement - which one?

Sleipnir

Visit site
My horse, an 8yo gelding, is known to be a little allergic to dust when the hay season starts - that is, from autumn till spring. He lives 24/7 outside, eats hay from nets, yet gets a bit of dry cough on dry days - you notice it at the first trot or when the herd starts running around. He's been like this since he got a respiratory bug at his first owners' that was left untreated. As I won't be able to get our usual supplement this year, I'm looking into buying one of these:

Wendals Respiration
Dodson & Horrell Breathe Free
Mars Winergy Ventil-ate

Which one would you recommend and what has been your personal experience with any of these supplements? What about NAF?

Thanks in advance! :)

shergar

Visit site
the best we used was Feedmark Clarity,they sent us a sample to make sure the horse would eat it , horse loved it.
It is also next day delivery.

FabioandFreddy

Visit site
Not one you've mentioned but we've had good results with Science Supplements Respiraid for our boy with RAD/COPD. I tried the NAF Respirator Boost which done nothing and still needed to use Dilaterol alongside it so was a waste of money. Only had the odd day here or there since using the Respiraid where he's coughed at the start of exercise and not had to resort to the Dilaterol,

Christmas Crumpet

Visit site
I used Winergy Ventilate on an old horse hunting last season and he did really well on it. I didn't think it did anything until I took him off it and he coughed and spluttered so put him back on it and he was grand.