results of vetting

RobinHood

Visit site
He passed
grin.gif
grin.gif

I'm picking him up on saturday morning, so excited. Thankyou for everyone's good luck messages.

Here's a photos of him during the vetting

vetting.jpg

I just can't wait until I can event him in the spring
smile.gif

RobinHood

Visit site
details details, he's a 15.3hh 9yr old, been clear xc in all his PN runs (14 of them!) dressage and sj need some work but the xc is most important to me. His name is Imperial Imp aka Bailey and he has the same grandsire as my current horse, which is pure coincidence. He is absolutely lovely and I'm really looking forward to getting him.

The only down side is I now have to advertise my current horse who is my absolute best friend. It's taken me over a year to come to terms with having to sell him and I can't believe I've now got to write an advert. He is a 15.3/16hh 16yr tb loooking for a hacking/hunting home, he's a real sweetie with manners to burn although he is rather keen out hunting! If anyone wants any more info please PM me.

Thankyou for the lovely comments xx

Parkranger

Visit site
He looks lovely - where abouts in surrey are you buying him from? (geographically)....who did the vetting?

Sorry, I'm nosey, but only cause I know the surrey area quite well! x

RobinHood

Visit site
We're buying him from near paddock wood in kent, which my parents are very pleased with considering we bought Robin from Kilkenny! and duncan ross who we've used before did the vetting.