Results

Tempi

Visit site
Morning all
smile.gif

I need to find out the results for the Badminton Young Dressage Horse Finals for the 4 and 5 year olds in 2001,2002 and 2003.......

Any ideas anyone?

(in case you are wondering ive been told something and i just want to 'verify' what ive been told, can't say much more as not sure who knows who, if you get what i mean!!)

Thankies in advance xx

miller

Visit site
You can see the old Burghley Young Event horse results on their website - does Badminton not have it on theirs?

Could you google for horses reg name?

Tempi

Visit site
just had a look, they dont have the youn dressage horse results, just the actual Horse trials results.......i guess as nothing comes up for the rider name my suspcions have been proved correct!

vanessahook

Visit site
I did the 4 year olds in 2003 and i know Peter Storr won my qualifier at Wellington. I was actually last that day (how proud am i!!), there was an horrendous thunder storm which totally tipped my horse over the edge.
I was so disgusted with myself that i totally blanked out the results! so no real help i'm afraid!

vanessahook

Visit site
i just wanted to go home, thunder storms give me migraines so the last thing i wanted to do was ride a horse. I couldn't get out of there quick enough!