Retirement Livery Surrey

ropa

Visit site
Hello,

Does anyone know of any good retirement livery in Surrey which also has access to stables should they need to come in?

Many thanks.

Luci07

Visit site
Hello,

Does anyone know of any good retirement livery in Surrey which also has access to stables should they need to come in?

Many thanks.

My mare has now been fully retired at my old yard. I don't have a stable so I an then other mare owner will be buying a mobile shelter for the old ladies before winter. Field is quiet, lots of grass, and well screened with a lot of hedges. Horses checked on daily though mine is being an old bat and refusing to be caught up for rug changes and checks atm so is the only naked horse out!

pinkpolly

New User
Visit site
Hiya
We have space for a retired horse due to the very sad loss of our cob x gelding. Location is peaceful with plenty of level pasture, 24hr turnout in the summer (when it finally arrives) and stable in winter with turnout every day to stretch those limbs. Daily checks, rugs and fly sheets if required. Located near brockham village. Get in touch if you want to have a chat.

Tash88

Visit site
Arbrook Farm in Esher does retirement livery, I think the horses go into a large barn overnight during the winter and can live out in the summer. I shared a horse there years ago and it is lovely, very well-run too. PM me if you want any more information.