Rhinegold Olympic long leather riding boots..

CastleMouse

Visit site
Have seen them on Ebay for quite cheap, does anyone here have them, and if so what do you think of them?
smile.gif
All opinions appreciated
smile.gif

annaellie

Visit site
I got the rinegold bridle and traveling boots I must say they are good quality and the leather is so soft and padded. If that helps any

miller

Visit site
Looked at some the oter day and tbh I wouldn't buy them - didn't appear to be very good quality to me - would personally go for the Dublins as they are quite cheap and I've used mine as everyday boots for 10 years now

annaellie

Visit site
Idont know about the boots I have cabello ones but the bridle is good quality but if you say you seen the boots and was not good quality then i would look for others in your price range.

dieseldog

Visit site
You get what you pay for and there is a reason they are cheap. My sister bought some and they are still sat in the tack room after being ridden in once

Foxford

Visit site
I have some and they have been fine so far. Wore them about 20 times to break them in and now I keep them for "best" as I ride in jodphur boots and half chaps usually.

piaffe

Visit site
I have some, bought them last year. Bloody hate them.
mad.gif

They are constantly falling down my leg and i have to keep stopping to pull them back up. mainly my right leg. Not very practical in a dressage test! Desperately want some new boots but am skint at the mo.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif