Rhino Wug Stable

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
The half neck, one horse takes a 6'6" the other 7', will I be able to fit an under rug and a duvet under the wug or will it get a bit tight so I should get the next size up?
crazy.gif

kat
xx

Visit site
It depends how tight it is at the moment, if it like tight latex well there is no room but if its like a circus tent then there is room.

S_N

Visit site
How big are the horses in question, shoulders? If big, then go for the size up. I only say this as all Horse ware rugs on Tops fitted snuggly!

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Well they both have weatherbeets rugs at the moment which fit snugly around the shoulders and I know that you can't adjust the front because they're clips not buckles which is a pain.
One is a hanno mare with big shoulders (normally a 6'6") so I think I'll try a 6'9" rambo and 6'6" everything else and I'll use the same sort of sizing with the other one but 3 inches bigger
tongue.gif

Kat
xx

Daffers

Visit site
I bought a rhino stable wug last year, the burgundy and green check style. Bought a 7ft for my 17.1hh cleveland bay x tb mare. She's only worn it for 1 night as far too thick for her, and its too tight across the shoulders, more of an ideal fit for tb type. I am actually selling it, if ur interested PM me.