Richard Maxwell - free session for clipper-phobic horse

www.horsemagazine.co.uk
Hello
Thanks to everyone who replied over the last month to my post requesting potential equine guinea pigs for a training session with Max.
Unfortunately, a technical problem has meant that all of the emails have disappeared from my computer. God bless technology. Therefore, please could you contact me again if you are interested in Max coming out to help your clipper-phobic horse?

NB - it is very important that the horse is slightly clipper-phobic, and does NOT require sedation to be clipped, as this is not something that Max can easily rectify in a single session; he has owner-safety in mind! Also, we ideally need you to be in East Anglia/South East.

Please email me at: kathy_carter@ipcmedia.com

Thanks, and apologies for making the request again!

Kathy Carter
Horse Magazine
www.horsemagazine.co.uk

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
If I have a horse that is 'slightly clipper phobic' I get my dad to hold it for me, if you wish to do a feature on him that enables him to make loads of dosh feel free.
On the other hand, if RM fancies a real challenge then we have a horse who will try to kill anyone in sight if he hears the clippers in the same barn as him. He should be due for clipping in about a month, give me a bell.

Sal_E

Visit site
LOL at Vici!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

Oaksflight

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
On the other hand, if RM fancies a real challenge then we have a horse who will try to kill anyone in sight if he hears the clippers in the same barn as him. He should be due for clipping in about a month, give me a bell.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!

LauraBR

Visit site
"clipper-phobic" kind of suggests a horse who needs sedation? If a horse was less than phobic it could probably be coped with via stong handlers, maybe a nose twitch...

So, this chap is not looking for a horse who has a phobia about clippers, more a dislike of them?