Richmond Photos Are Up

air78

www.ctwequine.com
I just got all over excited...... but ours aren't up yet
tongue.gif

jelibean

Visit site
Air 78 i totally agree, im disgusted at the standard of the photographs, and the price considering. Why were not all the venues taken by Greenlees, they are so much better. The photographer didnt get one single good pose of my horse, and i was so relying on it as my husband was tied up harvesting so i let him off photo duty as there would be a professional on site... My a**....

LauraBR

Visit site
What a shame
frown.gif

I went to try and get some good action shots to paint from but despite taking loads I was disappointed with most of the shots I got. I have a dSLR and a decent lens but I think it was a bit too dark in there for my auto settings to cope with the action, I really need to learn how to do a bit more with it manually!
blush.gif
I wonder if the photographers there struggled with the light too as like mine, their photos seem to be better of the horses who were in when the sun was out strongest.

Anyway, I did get some really nice ones so if anyone was in between 10:30am and 1:15pm ish I can see if I got any nice ones worth passing on to you, just pm me your horse's number
smile.gif

madmare22

Visit site
i have to say that i am not happy with the photos from myerscough which was the same photographer as richmond and i think also heart of england, he also did the futurity championships eventing section last year and i was not as impressed with his as greenlees.