RID Brood mares so cheap!

Ladylina83

Visit site
Gosh - they can come and live with me ! I'd love a big stock of ID foalies - what a shame they are most def in foal !!. I wouldn't like to travel them over the Irish sea in their condition

I hope it works out for the best for them all !

joeanne

Visit site
£1290 is expensive for an RID at the moment - you can get yearlings for 200-300 euros

It is a shame

£1290 is NOT expensive for a good, well bred RID!!!!
A yearling you have to keep for a good 2-3 years before you can do anything with it. Once foals are weaned, these mares might well be good for breaking and bringing on.

FanyDuChamp

Visit site
Price could depend on where you are in the world. In Ireland the prices of RID seem to have dropped dramatically but over here they haven't.

Shame about the mares, I wish I had my own land I would happily buy one.

FDC

skewbald86

Visit site
I was looking at this advert last night, so many cheap horses over there at the mo, hopefully going back over next month to get myself another, wanting a nice rid gelding.

scarymare

Visit site
What a shame so close to due date - I'd easy buy one as neither of mine took last year but way too stressful a journey at this point (for me and mare) and I bet they don't know dates exactly.

Henry's mum

New User
Visit site
I would love one or all lol! Just need to win the lottery to buy loads of land. I hope someone doesn't want to travel them far, that close to birthing. :(

JanetGeorge

www.horseandhound.co.uk
£1290 is expensive for an RID at the moment - you can get yearlings for 200-300 euros

It's expensive for very AVERAGE (to poor) quality mares! And yes, there have been a few yearling colts sold for around the 200-300 euros mark - but they're NOT ones you're likely to be seeing at stallion grading - or even in the line-up at the National Breed Show.

GOOD quality IDs are still holding their value - at least here in the UK!

sun-shine

Visit site
It's expensive for very AVERAGE (to poor) quality mares! And yes, there have been a few yearling colts sold for around the 200-300 euros mark - but they're NOT ones you're likely to be seeing at stallion grading - or even in the line-up at the National Breed Show.

GOOD quality IDs are still holding their value - at least here in the UK!

Well you sure told her :rolleyes::D