Ride Irish

BIrish

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
As i said to somebody else, if your looking in Sussex then i recommend either Emma at Clip Clop Traders or Nadine at Prestwood Farm.. i highly rate both of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or you could buy direct from source and save yourself some ££!
wink.gif

MissAmbulance

Visit site
BIrish - you could indeed! but i know if i went to ireland i would probs want to bring the majority of them home with me. I currently have 2 irish horses and they're the best types ive ever owned.

i_should_be_working

Visit site
Please could anyone PM me too. Just started horsey shopping again and really like the grey Wizard they have at the moment and not sure whether to make the trip south this weekend (assuming no snow) or a trip north to one I like in Herts. I can't be in 2 places at once so any guidence would be appreciated.

Ta

i_should_be_working

Visit site
Please could anyone PM me too. Just started horsey shopping again and really like the grey Wizard they have at the moment and not sure whether to make the trip south this weekend (assuming no snow) or a trip north to one I like in Herts. I can't be in 2 places at once so any guidence would be appreciated.

Ta

Rachel_M

Visit site
They are very good at putting very flattering photos of their horses on sites, usually at an angle to compensate for poor conformation.

neddynesbitt

Visit site
Our horse came from Ride Irish and he is lovely. We didn't buy him from them but from a friend who got him from them. As already said, he appears to be younger than they said he was. The previous owners vet said he thought he was younger and so did mine when I had him vetted. Apart from that he is wonderful.

sport horse

Visit site
I am told by my Irish friends that to compete in Ireland at any level including Riding Club, all horses should have passports. To come to England and travel on roads in England a passport is mandatory. Why do several of Ride Irish horses not have passports? Caveat emptor.

palomino698

Visit site
Should they not also be microchipped before leaving Ireland? Clip Clop Traders (formerly Sandalls Farm) highly recommended by a friend of mine who got a lovely registered ID from them some time ago. Have not heard glowing reports about Ride Irish, be very careful.