Rider Fitness

happihorse

Visit site
I have become very lazy and piled on a few extra pounds recently!
crazy.gif
. I keep my two horses at home and ride four times a week but I would like to get both myself and my horses fitter so that we can compete in affiliated dressage again. Although looking after the horses and working full time keeps my very busy, I would like to do some other activity to improve my fitness and loose the extra pounds. What does everyone else do? I need some activity that does not take up too muck time or cost too much.

Forget_Me_Not

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
My muscular phasic comes from making love for hours on end!! Yes she is very lucky to have me.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
My name is Iain
I give good hugs
You're not my friend
If you do drugs

Let me tell you
The girls are urgin'
But I am proud to say
I AM STILL A VIRGIN

[/ QUOTE ]

Sit ups 100 a day! Find a huge farmers field ( i mean like HUGE make your self to working *rising* trot round the whole thing.... my other good work out!

lorenababbit

Visit site
And there was i believing all that "i am still a virgin stuff" mr modesty!
But in answer to the original problem am just writng an article about this subject and it has been suggested to me riders might try learning a dressage test and running it themselves in their field or arena a couple of times a day, using bales as a step excercise or simply running up and down a flight of stairs if you have one. personally i go to the gym!