Rider Insurance

SSM

Visit site
Not the one that is in a previous post - and has flyers that bombard you in every copy of H&H.

I had riders insurance with them, sent them a letter to cancel at the end of the year, a charge £20 over the quoted amount appears on my credit card, have turned it over to the credit card company to fight.

I am a big fan of NFU, local offices and you know who you are speaking with.

SummerStorm

Visit site
NFU has been good with insurance for us and I know a friend who uses rider only cover with them and has had no problems yet...

tinker512

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Not the one that is in a previous post - and has flyers that bombard you in every copy of H&H.

[/ QUOTE ]

crazy.gif
have been insured with them for the past 2 years.....

Eliza120280

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

crazy.gif
have been insured with them for the past 2 years.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Snap - hence my post about loss of use! I read the posts last week and it put me off big style! Up for renewal next month so I think I'm going to change. Have been ringing round and looking on the internet today but just need to get mu head round it all!
shocked.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

loopeepee

Visit site
NFU are fantastic. The horses have always been insured with them, and I am too.
*touch wood* ive never made any claims from my behalf - and I am insured to ride any animal. However, when claiming high vets bills back from them, they are fantastic. Send the forms to you asap, confere with the vets, and send the money straight to you.