Rider Reboot Monthly Programme

AntiPuck

Visit site
Does anyone subscribe to the monthly Rider Reboot programme? Specifically the monthly programme, not the workshops or 1:1 coaching.

I can't find a huge amount of specific information about what it entails, so would like to know whether people have found it beneficial, and if so, for what kind of issue.

I already use the Activate your Seat programme, which has been really great, but I think I'm still a bit crooked due to a chronic injury, and so debating whether to to try AYS level 2 or something else.

Last edited:

Zibby

Visit site
I don't subscribe at the moment, but have done several RR courses over the two years of lockdown and really benefitted. My balance and coordination was much improved and what is better is that I have managed to maintain it by continuing with the exercises provided. I would highly recommend it for improving riding and dealing with pain, restricted movement and/or imbalance. Dave is very approachable and I'm sure would be happy to take you through the details of what the subscription involves and addresses.

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
I’m considering something like this. But I’ve already done Dressage Rider Training, Equipilates and a session with Andy T from Ttest. If none of that has made much difference, am I a lost cause?! ?

sbloom

www.stephaniebloomsaddlefitter.co.uk
I’m considering something like this. But I’ve already done Dressage Rider Training, Equipilates and a session with Andy T from Ttest. If none of that has made much difference, am I a lost cause?! ?

I don't know all of them but I'd say definitely not. RWYM trainers are recommending their customers to him, this is at a more fundamental level and in fact he has transformed Ali Wakelin (number 2 in RWYM organisation), enabling her to be much more symmetrical with less compensation. Her asymmetry came from her optical systems and she'd been compensating her whole life with moving her body instead of her eyes!

I'm Dun

Visit site
Ive not subscribed but he is a genius! I think Ive posted before, but I had a session with him, did the exercises on and off for a little bit, then barely rode over winter. I got on the other day to school for the first time and it was unbelievable. I cant describe how amazing the difference was. We were floating round the arena and I could move his shoulders and hindquarters where ever I wanted them by just thinking about it. Before it was a lot of effort and I felt like I was working really hard.

I would whole heartedly recommend a session with him to anyone! I'm going back when I get chance as he wanted to do some minor work on my shoulder as a follow up, so it will be interesting to see what that does!

And he is a lovely guy. Always happy to answer any questions you have.

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
I did a 1:1 session with David at the same venue, and I posted a thread about how impressed I was with it.

I like it how that when given my post session exercises to do, instead of giving me a printed sheet he films a short clip of you doing the exercise(s), and sends it on to you. This makes it easier to replicate the exercises at home on your tod.

He is such a warm and nice chap, too :). One of life's good 'uns.