Riding hat recommendations please!

equibabe20

Visit site
I'm looking to buy a new riding hat and I just wondered which one's you all recommend. I'd prefer the ventilated ones but Im open to suggestions. Thanks!

trundle

Visit site
I have a Champion Ventair, and love it. Its very comfortable and does help to keep my head cool. I have the fixed peak version, but i would imagine the skull cap version is equally as good.

JustKickOn

Visit site
I have the charles owen adventure. It has little vent things in which keep you cool, but you still get a sweaty forehead after hard work!!

eventergirl87

Visit site
another vote for charles owen J3 skull! love mine, has lil vent holes in it.

Had a jte before the J3 and even tho jte kept head a touch cooler i would recommed the J3 over that vented one anyday!
smile.gif

dwi

Visit site
An interesting link lec, slightly concerning that my hat comes out quite low. On a purely practical level I have a really wierd shaped head and I find it really hard to get one that fits comfortably. I agree that safety is important but if it doesn't fit on your head then its kind of immaterial.

Allykat

Visit site
I find it a little unnerving that one of the biggest producers of riding helmets are coming out with pretty low standards in the ENHAP testing
crazy.gif