Riding in Spain - Los Alamos?

Archangel

Visit site
My OH has decided he wants to go on a riding short break after Christmas. He has been trawling websites and encountered one called Los Alamos. Has anybody been or have any recommendations? Thanks v v much in advance.

mil1212

Visit site
I went on a riding holiday to spain about 4 years ago, we didn't stay here, but we stayed right opposite at a different riding holiday place. The location is amazing, in between the pine forest and beaches, and cape trafalger. I can't comment on the horses or style of Los Alamos, but for me riding through the pine forest and galloping along the huge empty beaches was amazing. We took the day trip to Jerez which was interesting. My mum came with me as a non rider and she much enjoyed wandering through the forest too! The location was pretty secluded though and nothing else to do apart from being entertained by the other guests!
We spent a day in Gibralta on the way back which was good too. Depends what you are after? We went with Unicorn trails.

BigBird146

Visit site
I have been there, it's fab! Lovely horses (mostly Andalucians), well cared for, fab fab fab riding through lovely forests, great gallops along the firebreaks and beachs (Hardly any roadwork). The accomodation is fairly basic but clean and homely, the food is really nice and with literaly everything included(any wine and drinks you want) the only money you'll need to take is to buy the photo's they take of you! I went with 2 friends, one of whom has been back twice (ended up buying a horse from there as she was so smitten with them!).