Riding lessons Dundee area

sarahann1

Visit site
Happy new year all!

My new years resolution this year is to regain my confidence and start riding again. Both my horses are now retired and my confidence has nose dived with not riding, some folk at my livery yard are kind enough to let me have shots on their horses but I'd really like to be riding regularly again. Can anyone recommend anywhere in the Dundee area which is good at lessons for someone who, in theory can ride, but lacks confidence and will really bring them on? Before my confidence vanished I felt like my riding had gotten 'stuck' at one level and I'd really like to be doing much more.

Any recommendations greatfully recieved! Thanks.

teamsarazara

Visit site
Where in Dundee are you? PM me if you like, theres Muirhead Stables, which is where i am, there's a facebook page if youd like to take a look. Which is Birkhill end, and there is Rowanlea riding school which is carnoustie end, although im sure there are a few more but im not sure how legal they are or if they are liscensed but lets not go there lol :rolleyes:

sunshine19

Visit site
Thanks for that, glad he still has the yard, he's such a nice man. I used to park up in his yard and ride out to the beach from there. He was always really helpful.

sarahann1

Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions folks, yes Kinshaldy is closed, its still a livery yard and Brian still owns it.

Think I'm going to give Irene from Conchies a call :)