Riding / livery near Isleworth

kitkat86

Visit site
I moved to Isleworth last year to be closer to work and am desperately missing horses. I would love to start riding again and get my fitness back since my job is very sedentary.

I doubt I would be able to own or loan any time soon as my job and my boyfriend's job have irregular hours and full livery would be too expensive.

Does anyone know of a yard offering schoolmaster type lessons, or know of anyone who might be able to offer a share arrangement? I haven't ridden in about a year but have worked at a dressage yard and ridden my own/loan horses to Novice level, working towards Elementary. I do jump a bit. I have my BHS stage 2 and BET Assistant Ride Leader too.
Able to drive once I get my car battery sorted as I don't use it enough currently!

Cheers to anyone with any pointers.

Tash88

Visit site
I know and have professional experience of several places in the Richmond area that may well suit you - please PM me if you want. Richmond is fairly accessible from Isleworth via public transport as well.

AliciaA

New User
Visit site
Hi there, I live in the Isleworth area and have scouted out a couple of places to ride.. I am currently riding at Ealing Riding School (approx 10 mins drive from Isleworth) and checked out park lane stables in Hampton which is a bit further out. heard great things about Wimbledon Village Stables. Once I'm more confident I May try it there.