Riding schools around Bristol

marion95

Visit site
Hi guys,

My man has decided he wants to learn to ride! He had his first lesson down at Urchinwood Manor, which he really enjoyed, but the problem is they get so booked up that it seems impossible to be able tog et a weekly lesson.

Does anyone know of any other good riding schools around? He wants individual lessons to begin with.

Thanks,

kick_On

Visit site
only ones i can think of are
Urchinwood and Summerhouse are both excellent centres, other ones of the top of my head RDA Henbury, White Cat-Emerson Green, Tumpy Green-Dursley
but check out BHS website as they have register of riding school

sugarnspice

Visit site
Urchinwood is probably the poshest round the area, they got a lot of clients when Mendip closed down (
frown.gif
). Apart from that theres one in Clevedon but I've never actually seen that one so can't say how good it is!
smile.gif

siennamum

Visit site
I think Clevedon Riding Centre is probably decent, bought a pony from there years ago and was impressed with it. Sandra Manners knows her stuff as well.
The difficulty might be finding a place with bigger horses suitable for a man.

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
Sandra Manners at Clevedon is lovely definately worth giving them a try. The other one I can think of in WSM is Centre Riding School Totterdown Farm, Oldmixon Rd, Hutton, Weston-Super-Mare, Avon BS24 9QA and Worlebury Riding School
114, Worlebury Hill Rd, Weston-Super-Mare, Avon BS22 9TG