Riding schools in East Yorkshire....

miamibear

Visit site
Can anyone reccomend some riding schools in East Yorkshire, want to have some lunge lessons on a school master/quiet type to help my position but have no idea where to go

Eliza120280

Visit site
It seems a bit bleak around us doesnt it?! I arent sure of any i could recommend through personal experience but i think there is a good-ish riding school in the Cottingham area - i am useless so dont have a name unfortunately. There are plenty of trainers that would give lessons on own horse but really arent aware of many good schools with good horses. The instructor at Burton Constable used to be quite good but have never had a lesson from him myself. Do they do lessons on their horses at Fry's at Aike? If they do, i would say they would be good. You could always try ringing the BHS to see what ones around us are registered with them? Good luck x

kirsty435

New User
Visit site
Bishop Burton now do a small number of lessons, they're got a great selection of horses although they might not do lessons in the summer, but will again in September. Cottingham Equestrian Centre and Burton Constable might also be worth a call.