Riding tights?

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I want some but they don't go wide enough :(

Love that it says 'Designed for beginner riders' though :D
Aha! They certainly aren’t great quality or design so I guess this would be why they are aimed at beginners?
They are however really comfy and noticeably cooler than my regular half chaps. I found mine on sale at £12.50 with free postage so couldn’t care less if I’ve killed them by winter either!

Bernster

Visit site
Thanks to this thread I’ve just bought 2 more tights! I have plenty of nice breeches but I’m finding the tights a bit more comfy for every day wear in this heat. Have bought the noble outfitters ones with 5 pockets and the equitech freedom ones - they don’t have pockets which is a pain but they fit me a bit better (thinner fabric and shorter waistband).

Crackerz

Visit site
Aha! They certainly aren’t great quality or design so I guess this would be why they are aimed at beginners?
They are however really comfy and noticeably cooler than my regular half chaps. I found mine on sale at £12.50 with free postage so couldn’t care less if I’ve killed them by winter either!

Ha! Well atleast they are doing the job at the moment :)

I want riding tights too, but i dont really want to pay more than £20 as i'm really hard on yard clothes and things get ruined so fast, but decathlon only have small sizes left :(

oldie48

Visit site
Judging purely on the ones I've other people wearing, they should be severely rationed and definitely banned for those over about 14.....

Oh dear, wish I'd read this thread before ordering my dublin cool it riding tights, I'm now worried about leaving Ds on my saddle, not being able to get off or rise to the trot (well I should be sitting really) and now, offending Cortez.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Oh dear, wish I'd read this thread before ordering my dublin cool it riding tights, I'm now worried about leaving Ds on my saddle, not being able to get off or rise to the trot (well I should be sitting really) and now, offending Cortez.

😂😂 hilarious. Poor Cortez, her eyes will be bleeding, they seem incredibly popular this summer!

In reply to the person asking about zipped pockets so as not to loose a phone, I would say it would be impossible for a phone to fall out of the Noble thingy’s ( cant think of anything other than outfitters again which we have established is a shop by me 😂)

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Ha! Well atleast they are doing the job at the moment :)

I want riding tights too, but i dont really want to pay more than £20 as i'm really hard on yard clothes and things get ruined so fast, but decathlon only have small sizes left :(

That’s a shame, isn’t there a recommendation on this thread somewhere for some relatively cheap ones off eBay?