Ring tones / wallpapers

ribbons

Visit site
Just been mooching through H&H generally and found the ring tone / wallpaper section. A notice plateful may 2010 says these are temporarily unavailable but the problem is being worked on.
Does anyone know if the availability was ever restored and if so where to find them.
Always fancied black beauty or other horsey type ringtone.

Red30563

Visit site
I looked at the H & H ringtones ages ago and they were the plinky plonky electronic ones, not the actual music.

I have the actual Black Beauty theme as mine (I alternate it with White Horses and Follyfoot! :rolleyes: )

ribbons

Visit site
Ha ha just noticed I typed posted and somehow plateful appeared.
Red, where did you get your ring tones. I am useless with all things technological but my daughter has searched ringtone sites for me and says black beauty or White horses etc are not to be found. (unless of course she just says that to shut me up which is perfectly possible as she gets fed up of me pestering her with what she claims are 'simple'
techno things.

Piglet

Visit site
I used I Tunes to download Black Beauty Ring Tone on my I Phone, make sure you get the one with the bell beside it, I got 3 or 4 of the same ring tone (Black Beauty) but they stored as music until I realised. I think I searched for TV Themes and scrolled through