RIP Freddie

Mickle

Visit site
Tonight my beautiful little dog Fred died in my arms after suffering a fit. I think my heart is breaking, I was not ready for him to go even though he had been 'ill' for the last 2.5yrs with a chest problem. I can't stop crying. I was with him when he was born and I was there at the end, how many people can say that.
RIP Fred - Wait for me at the rainbow bridge. Love you always. xx

Trinity Fox

Visit site
Oh bless you it is so sad when you loose them, we lost one of ours not long ago and it does get better.
They are such a big part of your life but you have to console yourself with the fact that they were happy with you and had a happy and loving home when so many do not.

Thinking of you at this sad time,xx R.I.P. Freddie.

Mongoose11

Visit site
I am so sorry for you and Freddie. I layed in bed last night close to tears thinking about my Dalmatian 'Mister' who slobbered his way over Rainbow Bridge 18 months ago. I wish they could stay with us forever.

It will hurt a little less once some time has passed but for now cry and rage and remember him well xx

Ceris Comet

Visit site
So sorry lovey. It may not feel like it now but the pain will ease. I lost my boy a few years back and at the time it felt like my world had crumbled around me but slowly but surely the pain began to ease until I woke up one morning and the pain had gone. O still can't talk about him without welling up but its usually at happy memories ,not the end.

Sukistokes2

Visit site
RIP Fred, My little "Spit the Dog" died in my arms last year, i know how you feel. Fred died where he was happy, with his person, hearing your voice and smelling you. It is horrid, I still have a Spit sized hole in my house. I found a new dog, who was thrust in to my arms in a supermarket carpark and his love is helping heal the pain. He has been beaten so much you can not even pick up a coat hangerwithout him hiding and crying out. Since Steptember he has known only love and care and is starting to blossom. When you are ready there are other dogs and pets that need a caring and loving friend. I have heard the rainbow bridge is very wide, thats so you can fit all of your special pets on together. ;)

Mickle

Visit site
RIP Fred, My little "Spit the Dog" died in my arms last year, i know how you feel. Fred died where he was happy, with his person, hearing your voice and smelling you. It is horrid, I still have a Spit sized hole in my house. I found a new dog, who was thrust in to my arms in a supermarket carpark and his love is helping heal the pain. He has been beaten so much you can not even pick up a coat hangerwithout him hiding and crying out. Since Steptember he has known only love and care and is starting to blossom. When you are ready there are other dogs and pets that need a caring and loving friend. I have heard the rainbow bridge is very wide, thats so you can fit all of your special pets on together. ;)
This has made me start crying again. Big hugs to you and the lucky little dog that found you just when you needed him. xx
I was there when he was born on my bed and I was there at the very end - truely a lifetime together. We had his mum and dad and his brother. His dad died 2 yrs ago on Christmas day and his brother 5 weeks later. His mum went on the 19th January this year - her 17th birthday.
The end of an era.