Robinsons Sale

Helenabbey

Visit site
This sale starts at 11.30 online tonight. I have recieved the sale brochure and have a little shopping list already. I was wondering though, are the items in the brochure ALL that is in the sale or will there be more?

Evil_Cookie

Visit site
Is there anything intresting in the sale brochure? I haven't got one, just wondering whether I should do some late nite shopping .... my bank balance says no...
grin.gif
So any bargain buys?

EC

Forget_Me_Not

Visit site
Oh me too i thorught it was sh!t... and the lead up they have given it thought would be atleast one thing worth while... no makes really just there make which im not trilled with!? And wheres the horse stuff!!

WelshRareBit

Visit site
heh robinsons are a bit out of touch lately I think, they seriously need to realise you get stuff cheaper on ebay to start with so their sale at least should be good!!!

ru-fi-do

Visit site
i had a look this morning and must say i'm very dissapointed. The jodphurs are good but unless you want a headcollar theres not really much else to buy for your horse as said already, Ebay is cheaper! Come on Robinsons!
tongue.gif

sojeph

Visit site
Just done an order for a few bits and bobs for my daugher. Theres a fair bit of stuff on there but TBH its sooooo slow when the sale is on I very nearly gave up several times and certainly didn't buy as much as I wanted to.