Robinsons sale

katelarge

Visit site
Reminder for anyone that it's on now! Didn't realise it started at midnight and went on there at 8am. Already quite a few things were gone. Don't think I missed any massive bargains though, apart from the Landa 220g turnout for £31 - wouldn't have minded that. In general I think either Robinsons or I have changed as I don't get anywhere near the amount of bargains as I used to get. A few years back I spent £100 and got masses of stuff: show jacket, travel boots, jods, bridle, numnah, gloves, a warm jacket, socks - you name it!

This year I paid about £75 and got winter gloves, a skeepskin wedge pad, bridle and jods.

BTW the site is SLOW so be patient!

samsaccount

Visit site
GRRR i forgot about it and the site is soooooooo slow!!
frown.gif

their sales are getting worse though hmm

rach1984horse

Visit site
I've just been on. Spent 2 hours trying to order 5 things. Then spoke to someone at their customer services to be told was unlikely the stuff would come before new year. Just gave up.

katelarge

Visit site
Noo! That is too long for five things... have to say in past years I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly stuff came - I got my order on the 23rd once and was not expecting it before New Year's?

I have to admit though, every time I buy an online horsey bargain I worry about the local tack shop that I might be putting out of business...
crazy.gif

Blizzard

Visit site
hmm Robinsons sales dont really impress me, they remind me of the Next sale where everything you want is out of stock!
But only after you have tried to order it for 2 hours!
tongue.gif

nomini

Visit site
I went on last year at midnight when it started and it took me about 2 hours to buy 3 rugs! Haven't bothered this year and didn't really see anything in their catalogue that I wanted anyway!