Rog - help!

cowgirl16

Visit site
Rog - I think you may be the only person that can help - rapidly losing the will to live here, and can make no sense whatsoever of the DVLA site. Our son has just passed his class 2 Cat C HGV test. All 4 modules done and passed. He now needs to get his licence upgraded. On the back of the Practical Driving Test Pass Certificate it says he will have to submit an application to upgrade his driving licence, and to send the Pass Certificate, and other relevant documents (?) back to the DVLA. But what other documents? I can't find any information on the DVLA site about how to apply to upgrade his licence. Can you help please?

ROG

Visit site
Rog - I think you may be the only person that can help - rapidly losing the will to live here, and can make no sense whatsoever of the DVLA site. Our son has just passed his class 2 Cat C HGV test. All 4 modules done and passed. He now needs to get his licence upgraded. On the back of the Practical Driving Test Pass Certificate it says he will have to submit an application to upgrade his driving licence, and to send the Pass Certificate, and other relevant documents (?) back to the DVLA. But what other documents? I can't find any information on the DVLA site about how to apply to upgrade his licence. Can you help please?
If he did not let the examiner send off the licence then he must send his licence and the practical driving test cert to DVLA

The DQC (driver cpc card) gets send automatically

SCAN EVERYTHING BEFORE SENDING - the pass cert will not be returned

cowgirl16

Visit site
Thank you Rog - no he did not leave his licence with the examiner - he needed to produce his licence when he did the last module, no.4, which was just 1 week after passing the practical driving test. We've photo copied the pass certificate and will send off the original. Thanks again.

ROG

Visit site
Thank you Rog - no he did not leave his licence with the examiner - he needed to produce his licence when he did the last module, no.4, which was just 1 week after passing the practical driving test. We've photo copied the pass certificate and will send off the original. Thanks again.
COPY THE LICENCE AS WELL as dvla have been known to lose things!

When the categories have been added they will be online = https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence