Rolex Kentucky 2015

hcm88

Visit site
Who is following?

I've had the dressage live stream on all day (yep - no work has been done), no surprise Michael Jung has just wiped the floor with everyone else and gone sub-40.

Very much looking forward to Francis and Easy Target's test, hopeful for something special.

hcm88

Visit site
Where are you watching live stream? Is allowing no US areas to watch or are you hiding your url?

I'm using Hola, a google chrome extension and its working perfectly!

FEI TV also have a live stream but I didn't particularly want to pay again as their service is never that reliable!

Magister

Visit site
I'm using Hola, a google chrome extension and its working perfectly!

FEI TV also have a live stream but I didn't particularly want to pay again as their service is never that reliable!

Just had a look at Hola- Are you getting the live stream from the RK3de website?

Malibu_Stacy

Visit site
XC due to start in about 20 mins - the start time has been bought forward and interval between riders shortened after the first two to try to avoid the lightning forecast later this afternoon in Lexington. The weather forecast looks pretty dismal tbh, could make for a very different leader board!

Results available at: http://scores.rk3de.org/leaderBoard.html
And ride order/ fence by fence analysis: http://scores.rk3de.org/mobileXCResults.html

jnb

Visit site
Argh I must be being thick....I've installed hola on my iPad, switched countries to USA but it just buffers - I've watched the ******* intro advert about six times.....what am I doing wrong???

amage

Visit site
Bloody hell Easy Target is really making Francis Whittington work for this round....really doesn't appear to be reading his fences well at all

only_me

Visit site
Yes i also thought francis wittington was having to work very hard for his round! They were very lucky at that corner - I'm very glad that the fence fell!!

Course is looking very very slippy & that second fence has made me gasp a few times!!

Magister

Visit site
Argh I must be being thick....I've installed hola on my iPad, switched countries to USA but it just buffers - I've watched the ******* intro advert about six times.....what am I doing wrong???

Same here ��