Rowan Barbary Solution Mash

sunleychops

Visit site
Does anyone on here feed this?

Currently feeding my TB Saracen Re-Leve, Alfa Oil and a bit of Fast Fibre but its inevitable he will attempt to imitate a hat rack when the temperature really drops.

Was thinking of perhaps using the mash instead of the fast fibre? He can be a bit of a knob so looking for something with low starch

whizzer

Visit site
I used it last year & was pleased. Horse had a couple of bouts of ulcers & lost lots of weight. He's a very fussy,poor doer with a tendency to go loopy on many feeds. He put weight on & was sensible on it. Not using it this year as had a bit of a trek last year to get it & so far he's keeping weight on. If he drops weight I'll definately get some in.

Last edited:

foo2

Visit site
Hi, I've used the Rowan Barbary mashes for a while now, mines a TBx and can be silly/lose condition over winter. I've used Fibre mash, Ready mash & Ready mash xtra depending on how much work he's doing and how he's looking, he loves them all and looks good on them!

linperrie

Visit site
I bought a bag of the fibre mash when my mare was diagnosed with cushings a few months ago. It smells lush but she hates it!! She will eat it cos its mixed in with happy hooves, but leaves a bit regardless and will not eat it on its own. Strange horse! I'd eat it!