rowen barbary feeds - cost

coss

Visit site
I've got a voucher to use and was intending on looking into feeds which will encourage more muscle gain (obviously with correct work) for a mare that i'm riding. She was off work for 4/5 years (had a foal in that time) before i started bringing her back into work september last year - she then had about 6-7 weeks off over winter due to large amounts of snow! workload is expected to increase shortly too. she's currently fed speedi beet and pasture mix with happy hoof chaff (or very similar diet to that). I was intending on trying her on greengold (instead of happy hoof) as that is a personal preference and was thinking of trying RB senior active - to replace the pasture mix.

I intend to ring a fairly local stockist tomorrow but will be visiting another stockist on wednesday - wondering what sort of price i should be expecting as i haven't found it online anywhere :confused:

Hebe

Visit site
i have some here now, Ready mash one, cant remember exactly, think it was between 8-9 quid a bag. my youngsters love it, they don't have much tho :)

coss

Visit site
i've used the ready mash before - was thinking the mixes would be a different sort of price. i'm sure ready mash was about £12 when i bought it:rolleyes: