Royal Highland Show 2013 - a Thank You

Atreyu

Visit site
To everyone that went to the time, trouble and, lets face it, expense of taking their horses to this years Show - a HUGE thank you! :)

I went as a spectator all four days and I had a constant flow of simply gorgeous talented horses and ponies to watch. I can honestly say there was not one moment I was bored. My days were all about the equines! :D:D:D

I hope everyone who did compete had a good time - whatever the class result :) because without you lot for me there just wouldn't be a Show worth going to! :D :D

Jenni_

www.facebook.com
I would like to say a special thank you to Drysdales, the company who run the Herdsman.

Without you I would not have had a bar to prop myself up on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday day/nights ;)

I watched one showjumping class... on the Sunday. oops.

telerimist

Visit site
I went when I was a kid when my parents had a house in Inverness and I just adored it. Definitely one of those experiences that made me want to pursue horses and I remember it was an amazing show and had such a community feel to it.
Great to see it's still going and is just as brilliant.

MagicMelon

Visit site
Would have liked to go this year, but its such a long drive already without the horrific traffic jams to get over the bridge and into the showground! Took a horse once, it was a really great experience, horses seem to rise to the occasion. Always a great place to spectate.

heebiejeebies

Visit site
I had a fab time too, was anyone elses heart in their mouth at the main arena showjumping? The bend between fence 3 and 4 was so tight, one poor guy and his horse both slipped and came down at it. Thankfully they walked away fine!