Royal International Horse Show

Haphazardhacker

Visit site
The BHS are doing free tickets so thought may as well as have never been before and just wondered if there are any tips, things I shouldn’t miss.
Am I right in thinking it’s a bit like Windsor in that it’s jumping and showing? Most importantly is there shopping?

Pinkvboots

Visit site
It's my favourite show there is so much to watch if you get bored of the jumping loads of showing and dressage some days they also have driving classes, the shopping is really good I would definitely go if you get free tickets.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
in case anyone doesnt know if you are a member of BHS there are 2 free tickets in the magazine...also agree with others, its a good show with loads to see and loads of shopping...

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
I'm glad that you posted this. I'm down south at the weekend and was wondering about going. I get a bit bored of show jumping, good to hear there's lots of other things.

Can the tickets be used any day? Heck, don't know what I did with my mag.

Crackerz

Visit site
I'm using mine of Friday, going to watch a couple of friends jump in the M&M WHP - keeps a look out for Oaklands Seashell (Connemara) and Willoway Free Spirit (New Forest) if you go on Friday!