ROYAL WELSH ON S4C

spaniel

Visit site
Those with digital tv can tune in now (1.30pm) for an afternoon of coverage and highlights on S4CDigitol.

You can get up both english subtitles through the text service plus there are highlighhts of the cobs from today in the Show Extras section!!!!

S_N

Visit site
It's at times like this that I wish I's paid more attention in Welsh at school...

Is it just me, but was that Cuddy Supreme croup high? Lovely looker though!

I must say I am gobsmacked at how brown the main arena is - has it not rained in Wales this year??

spaniel

Visit site
Very flashy...dispite the bum!

I was surprised at the ground too although when I was watching the golf last week the greens looked scorched like that as well. Our lawn is slowly going cracked and brown so I suppose a few hundred horses cavorting over it would just about finish it off! It has been unbearably hot here for weeks though, well into the 30's with no rain to speak of .....theres a lot of hay being fed already!

S_N

Visit site
LOL - not just me then! Stunning colour too - proper rocking horse!

Fair do's re: the ground. Though it's still green down here - wonder if that's related to the proximity to the sea?? I am feeding hay, but that's coz they have NO grass in their tiny patch of field - won't need to feed it after Monday
grin.gif

severnmiles

Visit site
Lol NO!! Its not rained for ages..fields are burnt up and I'm nice and tanned...was a scorcher there Mon and Tues, record temps!
cool.gif

severnmiles

Visit site
It was nearly 35 at Llanelwydd on Mon!! And hotter Tues! Its unheard of for wales
smirk.gif

Hope you enjoyed the coverage...I missed it, did they show the Kings Troop? They were VERY loud, the ground shook and the guns were pretty loud too.