Royal Windsor dressage

Sleighfarer

Visit site
Is it my imagination or has the day for the GP dressage been changed? A couple of weeks ago I could have sworn it was on the Thursday, starting in the early evening - so much so that I booked the day off work for it.

I just went to the website to book a ticket and to my great surprise there doesn't seem to be any dressage at all. The Wednesday, however, is sold out, even though the tickets are free (how does that work?) because the advanced medium class appears to have been replaced with the GP freestyle class.

Can someone tell me if I was seeing things or have they changed it very recently?

Champers and Co

Visit site
Dressage has definitely always been on the Wednesday - I got some tickets as an add on Birthday present back in December (I always forget to buy tickets to things so it was actually a really nice present even though they are free tickets haha!)

On the Royal Windsor website it has said that it has had unprecedented amount of tickets sold prior to the event so there are no free tickets left. I would imagine just like any other event there is a maximum capacity they can take.