Royal Windsor Horse Show

Rollin

Visit site
If you are going, there are Cleveland Bay classes for the first time on Wednesday 8th. CBHS will have a stand beside the Copper Ring, please visit and see what Cleveland Bays are achieving in Equestrian Sports around the world.

humblepie

Visit site
Am there 8.30 am first class. Probably won’t get chance to have a look around but hope you have lots of visitors

Rollin

Visit site
Classes are in the afternoon, 2 ish I hope you all have a great time at the show. Sorry I cannot be there.

Barnsey

Visit site
Rollin, thank you for your reply, its going to be fun over there, as raining and forecast says its not going to get any better, but I will still go and watch later :)

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
I'm not going tomorrow if it's still raining! Sod that for a lark!
It's not supposed to be anywhere as wet tomorrow, and there are much more displays in the afternoon.
I had a great time shopping, watching hunters, sj, meeting old friends today :)
At least when it rained it was heavy showers, so we either popped into shops, or sat it out in the grandstands, I only got wet from car to the 1st stall! :)

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Can you pay entry to the show just for me on the day? Going up tomorrow with a friend who is competing she has bought passes for her kids but she wasn't sure if I could pay on the day.

Rollin

Visit site
One of our members met The Queen, photo on my FB page. Her Majesty's pure bred filly Hampton Court Margin won her in hand class. She was sired by Cholderton Ixion whose owner was able to meet HM. What an experience to remember.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
One of our members met The Queen, photo on my FB page. Her Majesty's pure bred filly Hampton Court Margin won her in hand class. She was sired by Cholderton Ixion whose owner was able to meet HM. What an experience to remember.

I was there yesterday and the queen walked right past us we got quite a good picture of her, I couldn't believe how tiny she is.