Royal Windsor update with some pics

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
Just some pics of the horses we had at Windsor on Friday (taken by Erin who is a very talented photographer!)

ericatwindsor.jpg

The Keystone Cob - 2nd in the HW Cob class

dingeratwindsor.jpg

The Humdinger - 1st in the coloureds and 4th in the LW Cobs

dingeratwindsorinhand.jpg

Darcey Bustle, 1st in the LW Cobs
darcyatwindsor2.jpg

Saatchi
Didn't finish the class as it clashed with the cob championship
mikeyatwindsor.jpg

hellspells

Visit site
they all look so stunning. You can see the blood, sweat and tears that goes into producing them. Fab results!

quirky

Visit site
They look superb, every credit to you :)

Did you breed Humdinger? Or do you have a good eye, or was it a pure fluke that he turned out as well he has?

Please don't take that question as an insult, I'm just curious as to how you came about him :eek:.

SpruceRI

Visit site
Fantastic result! They all look super as usual.

I don't know how you keep them all so clean and the white bits white! I struggle to keep a sock and a half, and a star white and the rest of the brown bits dust free!

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
Fantastic result! They all look super as usual.

I don't know how you keep them all so clean and the white bits white! I struggle to keep a sock and a half, and a star white and the rest of the brown bits dust free!

To be fair, we have around 25 horses in for production at the moment, and a team of people looking after them - which makes it far easier to turn up to the ring with both horse and rider looking reasonably clean1

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
They look superb, every credit to you :)

Did you breed Humdinger? Or do you have a good eye, or was it a pure fluke that he turned out as well he has?

Please don't take that question as an insult, I'm just curious as to how you came about him :eek:.

lol!! We found out about him when he was a just broken five year old, just come over from Ireland. We knew he was special, but not sure whether he would take to the job we wanted him to do. He has surpassed every expectation and is just the most lovely horse you could wish for :eek: He is one of those rare horses that is happy doing whatever you ask of him - always smiling, always looking for the next adventure!

Walrus

Visit site
Crikey! Agree with the previous poster who says they've just realised who you are. The Humdinger is gorgeous - saw him in the ring at HOYS and he is just awesome. (the others aren't bad either!! :D :D)

Gleeful Imp

Visit site
Thanks for posting the update - was wondering how you were doing! Isn't Darcy looking gorgeous? Any more cobs in the pipeline yet to come out? I think in the interests of all of us FMM stalkers (well the horses anyway!) you should post pics of them all!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
Thanks for posting the update - was wondering how you were doing! Isn't Darcy looking gorgeous? Any more cobs in the pipeline yet to come out? I think in the interests of all of us FMM stalkers (well the horses anyway!) you should post pics of them all!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

We still have the chestnut Fait Accobli (the one whose dad ran in the Derby) and a lovely grey mare called Hannah Pavlova who is still a novice. She went to Windsor but I have not got any photos of her - that gives us 4 lightweight cobs and a heavy weight! Does sound a bit greedy but we love all of them:D

And thank you - I have agree with you about Darcy - she has really come into her own this year and looks magnificent! I think the IDs take that little bit longer to mature.