Rubber stable mats

scarymare

Visit site
Shavings and very little. About half way back and deep littered. Trouble is as front is clear if its icy/wet they are really lethal as very skiddy. Not sure if I had my time again I would use at all although defo saves time and money.

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
Megazorb. It's brilliant. About 3 bags is enough to start a bed with rubber matting. It only takes 4 minutes to muck out each stable.

ebonyallen

Visit site
Now thats were I am a bit mad really, I do not like to see a thin straw bed so its really as thick as one that does not have mats,but it does look lovely and cosy. Have been told I do not need to use as much straw but I still do and the farmer grows our straw and it only £1 a bale

hunting mad

Visit site
I have bought mats with the intentions of less bedding,and less work:D
Im not sure im going to like them not having a deep bed,so actually may be a complete waste of money!!!:eek:

Frozen Hoof Boots

Visit site

yeeharider

Visit site
I recently bought some EVA 22mm rubber matting. Really lightweight, easy to handle, cut and don't move. Plus nicely cushioned. Horse on shavings and it works really well, was on pellets but on thin matting.. yuk!! :eek:

I ordered on a Saturday and got them by the next Monday. Amazing. Highly recommend this matting http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stable-Horse-...oods_StableAccessories_SM&hash=item35b37c0ffa

we are talking about thickness of beds on top of matting all my mats are 22mm rubber!!!!!:D:D