Rug Confusion!!

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
I am really confused, not that hard to do to be honest but this rug is FAR too cheap and I must be reading it wrong or something.

Can you have a look a this RUG for me please. I am looking out for a new h/w for my mare. She doesn't really need one but I know she wants one, she told me!

I think that I have selected a 6ft, 350g (heavy weight??) rug with a neck, surely the price of £89.99 is wrong for a FAL rug, can you please have a look and tell me if I am going mad or I'm just stupid
blush.gif

Thank you

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
350g is heavy weight too isn't it? I know its not everyones cup of tea but spots and stripes together are fashionable this year and my girl likes to keep up with the trends
grin.gif

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
I bought a neck rugs off them a month or so ago to go with her l/w rug, I ordered the wrong size and exchanging it was no problem at all. Very efficient, quick and very helpful. The Fal rug certainly is a great price, I think I may well be purchasing one tomorrow
grin.gif

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
It's a reputable website, over the years I've bought quite a few things from them without any problem, if they advertise it at FAL it will be FAL. It appears that what you've read is right. I can only assume that they've bought up a large quantity of these rugs, probably as they may not have been a popular pattern/colour. As long as it does the job who cares about colour? If it's what you want go for it.
smile.gif

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
I am definatley going to get one tomorrow, I might ring them and order it though just to check it is a 350g heavy weight with a full neck. They are also offering 40g ones, do you think that should be 400g? Well I will let you all know tomorrow what they say when i ring and order it.

Its nice to know that there is a reliable, reputable, honest and efficient web site where we can get our rugs from and not worry about having to wait for 6 weeks before they turn up. Might mention to them tomorrow that they have a good reputation on here, may be an extra discount LOL
shocked.gif

Louby

Visit site
Ive bought a Fal off them and it was definately a Fal. They do great bargains and are very reputable. The Fal rugs prices vary on size, weight etc. I think you will find the cheaper one is for a 40g, Ive been so tempted to buy one but I need more horses to wear the rugs I keep buying!!!

RachelB

Visit site
Definately a fal, my friend has a candy stripe stable rug and I saw those turnouts on a stand with loads of fals on at Your Horse this weekend. The 350g is a heavy, fal also do 200g rugs (mediumweight) and 40g rugs (yes, four zero, as a lightweight). I have bought off them before, they were really good and very quick. My friend got one of those fal terrier rugs off there last year too, bargain. I was too slow to get one in my horse's size though!
And btw I think candy stripe and spots would go well!
laugh.gif

lillie07

Visit site
I brought that rug in a 200g with Full neck about 2 weeks ago and its all it say it is!! I love the stripes too. LOL its her technicolour dream coat!!
grin.gif

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
LOL work was far too busy for me to order one today but I am DEF going to order one tonight or ring them first thing in the morning. Love the technicolour dream coat!!