Rugs

Bec26

Visit site
Hi
I need to buy a good quality Turnout and cant choose betweent he Rambo Duo and the Weatherbeeta 3in1.Has anyones used either and how were they - wear and tear/warm/fit etc..

Izzwizz

Visit site
I have a Rambo Duo which I bought in Nov 2006. Its gone thro 3 Winters and has been fab. Its been washed and re-proofed and come up like new and never leaked. Cant speak for the Weatherbeeta atall and dont know anyone who has one. The Duo has been brought out in brown now too and it looks nice. They have also brought out a 400g liner which is very warm, I will be getting one this Winter. The liners are also good to layer with stable rugs on colder nights, very versatile rug in my experience.

MagicMelon

Visit site
I bought the Rambo Duo when it first came out. It was dreadful. It did not fit well at all, it was the correct length/size however it was still a bit too neat on my very slim TB x and the neck cover was not nearly substantial enough with a big gap left exposing the chest etc. The cover didnt even do up round my natives neck. It leaked round all the seams as well. Total waste of money IMO. A friend of mine sent hers back also as it leaked like a sieve!

I sold the Duo on ebay and bought the WB Tristar which has been brilliant. Been using it for a year now and its basically lived on my horse the whole time (ie. he wears the outer over the summer and with liner & neck over winter). Its never leaked, fits perfectly and never moves or rubs.