Rydale clothing

Kenzo

Visit site
I've got the Malham boots, love them and will be buying another pair when I finally wreck them
smile.gif

SpruceRI

Visit site
Yops and T-shirts look similar to Joules clothing but half the price!
I've also got a great thick Puffa-like jacket that was £15 in their sale.

Quality not as good as Joules, lots of loose threads and the odd pocket that's not been stitched closed.

But, I've bought loads of Rydale stuff in all manner of colours from stands at County shows and think that as I'm going to get filthy and smelly in them, I'd rather save the Joules wear for best!!

CBFan

Visit site
Love it!

I have a few jumpers that are about 3 years old... still look good as new and some fleeces that are about 2 years old that wash up really well - hair, hay and straw doesn't stick!! and this year at YHL I bought a polo shirt that washes up really well too!

Kenzo

Visit site
Well I'm a known boot wrecker so I'm either the perfect person to ask....or the worst! lol if a boot (riding boot/country boot/mucker boot/wellingtons) last me longer than 4 months because I wear them to death, then I'm more than happy.

I ride and muck out in mine and there still going strong, I bought mine in April and they are very comfortable too, I ride/muck out and dog walk in them, basically never off my feet unless I'm in the office, I'd have anther pair and for the price compaired to others makes that leak after a few months wear, you can't go wrong really.
smile.gif

ajb123

Visit site
Malham boots for the money are absolutely brill! Better than the Dublin River boots IMHO! Also their stuff is great for wearing on the yard. Looks like Joules but as others have said quality not half as good BUT if it is going to be used for yard work (mucking out etc) brilliant as wash & wear & half the price of Joules.

Kat

Visit site
I have a rydale rugby type shirt, and I have worn it and washed it loads, it hasn't faded at all and is all in one piece.

It is in much better shape than my joules cowdray top that I take much better care of but now looks scruffy!

Hubby also has lots of rydale shirts and they have lasted better than his toggi one.

miller

Visit site
Got loads of polo shirts and tbh I think they wear better than Joules - worn one of their blouson jackets for work every day for about 3 years now and it's still going strong (worn through one pocket inside)

Lanky Loll

Visit site
I've had one of their blouson's for a couple of years now and love it - washes really well and just keeps going. Also had quite a few compliments on it cos the colours are a bit different to the usual toggi etc
grin.gif