sad news

luckly

ourhorses.bravehost.com
sorry to have to tell you all this but i feel very upset,my mate brought a horse a little while ago he is very good looking horse but the thing is my mate said to me today up the yard that he was running around like a nutty thing on the lose so i went and had a look at him and my mate asked to to take his rug of so i done that and the horse just went mad like going through a metal gate and had his owner over and was jumping all over her so called vet out and im so sorry to hear this but the vet said the only thing for him is ot shoot him and he has done this more then once and now the owner is in hospital have a op done on her leg,i cant stand the throught of him being put down

samsaccount

Visit site
How come he was put down, because of his behaviour or was there something wrong? Surley he shouln't be put down if it was down to how he was acting. I am very sorry to hear that he may have to be put down. And I hope the op goes well for the owner.

samsaccount

Visit site
I am not too suprised that it happens and can understand if it was always dangerous, and it is such a shame.
Sorry I re-read the orignal post and didn't see that he had done it more than once, was under the impression this was a one off at first sorry.

Tia

Visit site
Eh? Sounds awfully complicated to me. Is there something physically wrong with the horse or is it just a nutter? Does the owner know that the horse is being put down?

I have to say often well-meaning folks do keep total nutters alive - often once sold, they end up in pies. At least this horse's owner has conclusion.

MissDeMeena

Visit site
Is English your first language?
confused.gif

luckly

ourhorses.bravehost.com
no the horse was a he she he went in for a op to remove lady parts what he should not have then the owner put him on calmer he he was fine but for some reason he went mad today and the vet came out and told her there is no go for her horse and no good selling him on as he will kill some one so he going to be shoot but have to ask the owner of the horse what she needs to do

Tia

Visit site
Ahhh okay I get you now. To be honest I think I would have had the horse shot on finding that out and wouldn't have bothered having it going through the operation. Genetically imperfect horse, poor thing. Being shot is probably kinder then.
frown.gif

Jemayni

Visit site
We had a horse like this on our yard, but was externally a filly; the horse itself was an accident, so wasnt worth anything to the owner, and the operation was far too expensive. In the end she also got very dnagerous, used to charge at people, and I did honestly think it was going to kill my pony that it was turned out with as he is only little. Eventually my YO gave her to some gysies who keep her in a field.