Sad News

ibot

Visit site
With a very heavy heart i had to have my beautiful dog put down this morning.
his stomach distended last night and it was solid. i brought him to the vet this morning and we agreed the time was right. After he had passed the vet said that he thinks the cancer had spread so the time was right.

i'll miss him already my world seems empty. i keep looking for him.
Telling the kids was just as bad two cried and other one asked for a puppy just goes to show how kids are hey.

thank you for listening to me for all these months you have all been very nice and for that i owe you.

Nicky
xxx

Benlot

Visit site
I really feel for you, but we do the best for them even though it hurts us like mad.
I will soon have to make that decision with my 18yr old JRT and cry at each time it comes that bit closer, so well done for being brave when it mattered most ((((((((((hugs)))))))))).

Chestnuttymare

www.ipcmedia.com
aww luv, so sorry, I know it is so hard. nothing anyone can say will make you feel better but keep it in your head that you always did the best for him and gave him a good life. big hugs xxxx

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Its the hardest decision an owner has to make and is the price we have to pay for having a dog. You made the right decision for your dog and as a caring owner it dosnt make it any easier.

Perhaps when you feel able you could write a tribute and post some photos in the sticky so we can all share your lovely dog.

Hugs and condolences to you.

spike123

Visit site
(hugs) Nicky I am so sorry to hear about your dog. I know how hard that loss can be. Thinking of you. Hope the kids are okay too!

misst

Visit site
Very very sad to read this but you did your best both in life and at the end.
RIP little man and thinking of you at this horrible time x

ladyearl

vvv
Such a dreadful day but it's the ultimate act of caring. Take care and give yourself and your family time to grieve. I made up a little memory box of things that were special to me and my dog which helped a lot and wrote a long letter to her telling her how much she meant to me. x

Shavings

Visit site
Aww that is sad
but at lest you did the right thing and didn't let him scuff!

he will be watching down on you every day with them bright eyes and a wagging tail saying thank you

and in time maybe a puppy will help heal the whole

:)