Saddle brand fitters/sellers?

MagicMelon

Visit site
So I might have the opportunity to fit and sell a specific make of (new concept) saddle. Theyre a new company and arent set up for sellers yet (other than doing it themselves) so I really need to suggest a proposal to them I think by comparing what other brands do... does anyone do this (or did)? I know Devoucoux you dont have to be a trained saddle fitter, they train you up themselves at a course etc. So Im guessing similar would need to happen for this. But if anyone could potentially PM me with commission rate etc that would be great as I dont even know what to ask for to make it worth my while. Saddles are high end price-wise and very different so more limited market...

sbloom

www.stephaniebloomsaddlefitter.co.uk
Do you have the skin of a rhino? If not, don't consider doing this for a second. You've seen the rap that fitters get, they're not all crap I promise you. I do exactly this, fit for one brand. Find me on FB and go back through my profile for some rants! I'm not sure anyone would want to share commission rates, it is commercially sensitive, I suspect the makers may be less than happy if anyone does. PM me though, or on FB, happy to chat.